Lotus F1 Team, in partnership with Gravity Sport Management, is proud to announce the Lotus F1 Junior Team drivers for 2014. Nine drivers drawn from eight countries will compete in six different motorsport categories as part of the squad.
Working alongside Lotus F1 Team the Junior Team drivers will benefit from a shared identity as they undergo an extensive programme to develop their driving, physical fitness, health, nutrition, mental fortitude, social skills, business acumen and public relations prowess.
2014 Lotus F1 Junior Team Drivers
- Marlon Stockinger, Philippines, Formula Renault 3.5 Lotus-Charouz
- Alex Fontana, Switzerland/Greece, GP3 ART GP
- Esteban Ocon, France, F3 Euro Series Prema Powerteam
- Oscar Tunjo, Colombia, F3 Euro Series Signature Team
- Alex Albon, Thailand, Formula Renault 2.0 Eurocup KTR
- Callan O’Keeffe, South Africa, Formula Renault 2.0 Eurocup ART Junior Team
- Gregor Ramsay, United Kingdom, Formula Renault 2.0 Eurocup KTR
- Dorian Boccolacci, France, Formula 4 Autosport Academy
- Juan Manuel Correa, USA, European and International Go-Kart Championships Energy Corse
Federico Gastaldi, Lotus F1 Team Deputy Team Principal:
“We are delighted to officially announce our Lotus F1 Junior Team drivers for 2014. The future of our sport is reliant on new talent and the roster we have for this season has great potential. Romain Grosjean, Pastor Maldonado and Charles Pic have all benefitted from the young driver programme created in Enstone so it is obvious that this scheme can help these drivers attain the very best results. We will be supporting these drivers in every way we can and we wish all of them good luck for their racing seasons.”
Gwen Lagrue, Lotus F1 Junior Team Young Driver Programme Manager:
“We are very excited to start our 2014 campaign with such a talented group of young drivers. They are the face of Enstone in their categories and we are proud to represent Lotus F1 Team all over Europe with our Juniors. It’s a long and hard process to build and prepare drivers but we strongly believe that we are more than ever ready to fight for the victory in each category this season and get the result of work and efforts done in the last three years.”